First Joint Call of ECO-INNOVERA (2011-2016)
The first call for joint European research projects within the ERA-Net ECO-INNOVERA was launched in summer 2011. The call for proposals resulted in 19 proposals. After the evaluation of an international Expert Panel, in February 2012 the Steering Committee selected 6 projects for funding.
Most projects are focusing on research issues related to Topic 3 "Recycling, Waste re-use" (3). Topic 1 "Paradigm change" was adressed by 2 projects, while one project's main thematic research area is under topic 2 "Sustainable industrial processes and products".
Below you find the projects listed under the call topic areas (as prioritized by each proposal) with a brief summary on each. Below these you find all related documents including the national specifications.
Topic 1 - Paradigm change
- SHIFT - Support Systems for Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Transformation - A paradigm change in support systems for entrepreneurship to effectively stimulate eco-innovation
- ECOBIM - Value driven life cycle based sustainable business models
Topic 2 - Sustainable industrial processes and products
- EASY - Energy-Aware feeding SYstems
Topic 3 - Recycling, Waste re-use
- SuWAS - Sustainable Waste Management Strategy for Green Printing Industry Business
- IPTOSS - Innovations for optimal use of organic side streams and waste
- VALUXTRACT - New green processes to enhance valuable compounds extraction from European vine and wine production solid wastes – technological, economical and social issues
The ECO-INNOVERA consortium has established a Call Secretariat on behalf of all of the funding partners. General enquiries about this call should be addressed to:
Agence de l'Environnement et de la Maîtrise de l'Energie
Phone: +33 02 41 20 42 88